Join our leading sector analysts for an incisive and interactive discussion on the implications of the global pandemic covering; Sovereigns, Financial Institutions, Structured Finance, Corporates, Infrastructure and ESG.
Our cross sector outlooks will be split up into 3 sessions during the course of the week, each commencing at 11am to 12pm AEST. To tune in, please register each session separately.
• Tim Roche, Senior Director, Asia-Pacific Financial Institutions
• Ben McCarthy, Managing Director, Head of Asia-Pacific Structured Finance
• Natasha Vojvodic, Senior Director, Australian Structured Finance
• Impact of economic fallout on bank credit profiles
• Base case vs downside case expectations
• Outlook for Australian & NZ Structured Finance in Covid-19: Actions, Response & Repercussions
The audience will be able to ask questions during the live webinar. Questions can also be emailed in advance to email@example.com.
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recorded session once it’s available.
To register for other sessions:
• Monday, 25 May - Sovereigns
• Friday, 29 May - Corporates, Infrastructure and ESG